The Occupational Health and Safety management system (SST) covers all activities developed by Latitude inside and outside its facilities and the activities carried out by every person who visits or performs activities in these facilities.
Latitud develops its activities promoting the promotion and protection of health and safety at work, through responsible management within a framework of continuous improvement, through:
- The dissemination, awareness and commitment of employees and other people and organizations linked, which may affect or be affected.
- The establishment of safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health.
- Compliance with current legal regulations and other standards related to the prevention of occupational risks.
- The identification and elimination of hazards and the reduction of risks.
- The consultation and participation of workers in the management system of Health and Safety at Work.